Suwon Tour for Int'l students
* Host: Gyeonggi Tourism Association
* Supervision: International Student Fellowship(ISF)
* Date: 2010. 10. 9(Sat) 09:00 am - 18:00 pm
* Meeting Place: Subway Line 2, 4 Sadang(사당) station, gate #1. (A bus will be waiting for you in front of the gate #1, and you should be there by 8:40am)
* Schedule: Yeonmu-Dae(Army training center of ChosunDynasty)ArcheryExperience→TakingHwasungTraditionalTrain→Fightropedancing→ Lunch → Hwasunghaeng-Gung(Palace) → Watching Performance → Citizen Parade
※The schedule could be changed according to the situation.
* The number of participants: 80 only (First come, first served)
* Fee: 5,000 won (Including transportation, lunch, entrance fee, travel insurance)
* Application: Shinhan Kim, ISF secretary until Oct. 7 (02-2051-7040; firstname.lastname@example.org)
* How to apply?
1) Please send us an e-mail with your school name, full name(on passport), nationality, gender, birth year and date and mobile phone number.
2) After receiving a reply at your e-mail address, please send the fee to one of the accounts as follows:
Kookmin Bank 041-21-0534-955 (Receiver: 지문선)
Shinhan Bank 110-015-843302 (Receiver: 지문선)
3) For any questions, please contact ISF office! (02-2051-7040)
★ Please keep in mind!
1) Once you register, you should join the tour. You can't go back during the tour.
2) No other people can go to the tour instead of you because the policy for tour requires that every visitor should be identified beforehand.
3) You need to send us the tour fee right after your e-mail has been replied, and the fee is not refundable.