* Host: Korea Importers Association(KOIMA) Int’l Traders Christian Club(ITCC)
* Cooperation: International Student Fellowship (ISF)
* Date: December 11, 2010(Sat) 06:00pm.–09:30pm.
* Place: 3rd fl., Evergreen Presbyterian Church(61-1 Jamwon-Dong, Seocho-Gu, Seoul, ☎02)591-4548)
* How to reach: Subway Line 3 Jamwon station, gate #3, 1 minute, You should be on the 1st fl. at the church by 5:40pm.; www.evergreench.or.kr
* Program: Dinner, Concert (Solo, Duet, Chorus), Musical instrument performance, etc.
* The number of participants: 40 persons only (First come, first served)
* Fee: FREE (Including dinner and souvenir)
* On the day of Festival there is special time for the donation to support the int’l students who have financial difficulties. Please donate generously and all the amounts collected will be used for helping the int’l students studying in Korea. Please feel free to donate with your warm heart.
* Registration: Please send an e-mail to Mr. Shinhan, ISF secretary(02)2051-7040; firstname.lastname@example.org) with your school name in Korea, English full name, nationality, gender, birthday, phone number, e-mail until Dec. 9(Thu).