* Host: International Student Fellowship (ISF)
* Time & Date: October 29th(Sat), 2011, 16:00 pm-18:00 pm.
* Place: Gawon Art Gallery (226 Moonwon-dong, Gwacheon Si, Gyeonggi-Do; http://cafe.daum.net/gawonmoa)
☞ Keep straight about 500m from the exit #2, Government complex Gwacheon station(no.439) in Subway line 4.
The ISF staffs will guide participants in front of the exit #2.
* Fee: FREE – Dinner, Souvenir etc.
* Program: Welcome event, Interact with famous Korean artists, art appreciation, etc
* Deadline for registration: 24th (Mon) (50 people only. First come, first served & Quotas according to nationality, school and gender are applied to the selection.)
* How to register?
1)Send an e-mail to Ms. Helen at email@example.com ☎02)2051-7040 (including your Name, Gender, Nationality, University, Phone number)
2)When you receive a reply to your e-mail address on or after Oct 25(Tue), the registration process will be completed.
* Please keep in mind!
* You have to attend once you register. Because the famous artists (approximately 30) in Korea will especially take the time and participate in the art party. If you’re not sure the attendance, please do not apply for the party.
* You must apply for it individually not in group.
* You can’t join us without applying for it.